Streamline your day by checking your balance and transferring money from your phone! Easily access Bill Pay, AND make deposits, all at your convenience. Simply download our app using the instructions below, and you're ready to start enjoying banking from the palm of your hand!
- Deposit checks
- Check your balance
- Transfer money
- Pay bills
- Apple iPhones
- Apple iPads
- Android Smart Phones
- Android Tablets
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD (and newer)
To download our app, find us in the App Store or Google Play!
- Search using keywords: F&M Iowa F&M Minnesota
- Make sure to look for our app icon
- You may also use the links below *standard data rates may apply
For full information and instructions, please view our Mobile Banking Brochure
- Use your current Internet Banking Username and password to log on
- If your Internet Banking Username has a special character, you will need to change it. This can be changed in the settings of Internet Banking.
- The following special characters DO NOT work in usernames on the mobile app: ^ # % + >< [ ]
- The following special characters DO work in usernames on the mobile app: _ . ? ! & $ - ( ) , ; : ?
- NOTE: Passwords CAN NOT be changed on Mobile Banking, it must be done from a computer. You will NOT be alerted when your password will be expiring. If you never use your Internet Banking login and only use your Mobiliti Login it will never prompt you to change your password. Once your password expires it will only prompt a change when you log into Internet Banking login.
Depositing a check is now as simple as taking a picture! Use your mobile device to deposit checks on the go.
- Cut off for same day check processing is 1:30 p.m.
- Anything deposited after 1:30 will be next day's business.
- 4 free deposits per month
- $.50 per deposit/item after 4
- Daily/Item limits are $2500 by default
Deposit Item Retention
After making a Mobile Deposit, we require the client to hold the check for 30 days. This ensures the check clears and does not need to be re-presented.
Endorsing a check to deposit through the app, you MUST endorse with "Mobile Deposit" written along with the endorsement on the back of the check.
Currently images and statements are not available in the app. To access images and statements, log into Internet Banking.
You can use existing payees. To setup a new payee, log into Internet Banking.
Questions & Support
Contact your local branch for help with one-on-one setup or additional questions regarding Mobile Banking or Mobile Deposit!