F&M Bank has maintained trust powers since 1925. We have established a reputation of developing and maintaining long-term relationships and providing outstanding service to our clients. By naming F&M Bank as a Corporate Trustee, you can rest assured that your trust administration needs will be met in a prompt and professional manner. Perhaps the greatest benefit of naming F&M Bank as your Corporate Trustee is the peace of mind that comes with it.
- Trusts under Agreement
- Testamentary Trusts
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Custodial Accounts
- Burial Trusts
Seek Qualified Help
Discuss with your attorney and tax advisor who can advise you on the trust and estate planning process so that you can maximize your tax advantages, allow for any charitable giving and provide you with the ability to create a solution that will be most beneficial for you and your legacy.
As Corporate Trustee, F&M Bank focuses on individualized planning in the following areas:
- Trust Administration – consistent administration for the duration of the trust
- Flexibility – we will work closely with your attorney and tax advisor to develop the best solution for you and your trust
- Investment Management – investment decisions will be made by considering the purposes, terms, distribution requirements of the trust
- Discretion – distribution decisions will be made with discretion according to the terms of the trust
- Accounting – accurate and annual reporting to beneficiaries
- Availability – Corporate Trustees give their full attention to the task of managing your assets