Download our App!
To download our app, find us in the App Store or Google Play!*
*Standard data rates may apply
Streamline your day by checking your balance and transferring money from your phone! Easily access Bill Pay, AND make deposits, all at your convenience. Simply download our app using the instructions below, and you're ready to start enjoying banking from the palm of your hand!
- Deposit checks
- Check your balance
- Transfer money
- Pay bills
- Apple iPhones
- Apple iPads
- Android Smart Phones
- Android Tablets
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD (and newer)
- Use your current Internet Banking username* and password to log on.
- If your Internet Banking Username has a special character, you will need to change it. This can be changed in the settings of Internet Banking.
*The following special characters DO NOT work in usernames: ^ # % + >< [ ]
Changing Your Password
- You may change your password at any time through Internet Banking or our mobile app settings. You may also click "Forgot Password" and follow the prompts provided.
- Your password will expire every 6 months. You will be reminder once your password has already expired. At that time, it will prompt you to change it.
Depositing a check is now as simple as taking a picture! Use your mobile device to deposit checks on the go.
- Cut off for same day check processing is 1:30pm Monday - Friday. Anything deposited after 1:30pm will be next day's business.
- Daily/Item limits are $2500 by default; may call your branch to get your limit increased.
- 4 free deposits per month
- $.50 per deposit/item after 4
Deposit Item Retention
Please keep checks for 30 days after sending your mobile deposit. This ensures the check clears and does not need to be re-presented.
When endorsing your checks, write "Mobile Deposit" under your signature, or check the box for mobile deposits if it is provided on the check.
Your check images are available on the app as well as Internet Banking. Statements are online available on Internet Banking.
You can use existing payees. To setup a new payee, log into Internet Banking.
Questions & Support
Contact your local branch for help with one-on-one setup or additional questions regarding Mobile Banking!