F&M Bank offers a variety of innovative services to bring you convenience that fits the fast pace of your business!
Consider the following when looking for easy access to your funds:
Your accounts are right at your fingertips with Cash Management from F&M Bank. Manage your day-to-day business needs (24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year) efficiently and effectively. Our Cash Management product offers you the ability to:
- Review account information
- Set up automatic email alerts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Initiate wire transfers
- Have available 24 months of e-statements
- Place stop payments
- Originate payroll via ACH
- Concentrate and disburse funds via ACH
- Provide different functionality to different staff members, and control and accounts and services they may access
- Export a file of your transactions to QuickBooks®, Quicken®, or a comma-delimited file format
Small Business Bill Pay
Small Business Bill Pay saves you time and allows you to focus on more important tasks like growing your business. Small Business Bill Pay has a variety of features that help you to manage your day to day business functions efficiently.
- One-stop bill pay dashboard allows customers to perform the majority of bill pay activities from one central destination
- With e-bills — from more than 400 billers — customers can receive and pay bills directly from your website
- Automatic payments let customers pay incoming e-bills or set up recurring payment models
- Bill reminders notify customers when bills, including e-bills, need to be paid
- Quick-add feature lets customers add new billers with as little information as a name or telephone number
- Small business owners can delegate tasks without losing control over their accounts with multi-tiered authority levels
- Audit trails show all bill payment actions taken by authorized users
Go green with F&M e-statements! With e-statements, you’ll receive an email notice that your statement is available for your viewing through online banking. You can view, print or save your e-statement to your computer and will archive up to two years of statements.
If you and/or your business are interested in signing up for e-statements, contact an F&M Bank team member today!
Scan, submit, and deposit all your checks electronically from your workplace. This innovative technology provides businesses a new way to streamline payment processing and banking transactions by capturing check images, making electronic deposits, lowering the cost of payment processing, accelerating funds availability, and maximizing cash flow.
Merchant Card Services allows a business to accept payments from customers by credit card.
- Competitive discount rates on average MasterCard and Visa sales volume
- Local representative to answer questions and handle your account promptly
- Variety of processing options
- Electronic deposits settle directly into your business checking account
Business Credit Card
Business Credit Cards provide flexible credit to meet your daily business needs.
- Employees can make business purchases without having to get a check from the business
- Allows businesses to purchase necessary items for the business by phone
- Interest free grace period on purchases
- Business can have credit cards for employees
Fraud detection offered by F&M Bank's Cash Management Department
- Reduce Fraud: Timely notification of suspect items reduces the chance of fraud
- Streamline the Process: Online posting and the Internet enable a more efficient process for handling fraudulent checks
- Give Customers Control: Customers gain increased control over the payment of checks – simply make pay or no-pay decisions
- Provide Reports: Customers have convenient reporting capabilities
- Access to trained credit specialists to answer data questions
- Alerts received via email for exceptions